Programs in Feng Shui, Decluttering, Interiors Psychology, and Color.
Your audience will experience informative, motivating, entertaining programs with high take-away value. Presentations are generously illustrated with photo slides, real life examples, and humor.
As a professional speaker Linda shares her expertise in Feng Shui, Design and Interiors Psychology in keynotes, break-out sessions and workshops nationwide.
“Our thanks to you for the superb presentation and the magical way in which your ideas and support seem to catalyze all kinds of good things in our office’s work, relationships, and morale.” – A. Rae Simpson, Program Director, Center for Work, Family and Personal Life, MIT.
Partial Presentation Client List:
- Boston Design Center
- Cisco Systems
- FORTUNE 500 Cultural Forum
- Harvard University Symposium on Daoism and Ecology
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- International Feng Shui Conference, San Diego
- Lucent Technologies
- MIT Center for Work, Family and Personal Life
- National Parkinson’s Foundation, New York
- NPACE – Nurse Practitioner Association for Continuing Education
- New England School Of Feng Shui, Connecticut
- Peabody-Essex Museum
- UMASS Club
- Yankee Dental Conference
Most Popular Programs – Click Here
What Meeting Planners and Attendees say:
I am so grateful for the terrific program you presented…It was fascinating to learn how even westerners might incorporate Feng Shui into their lives. You held the audience at rapt attention.” – Jennifer Evans, Program Coordinator, Peabody-Essex Museum
Excellent presentation of a very complex topic in an understandable manner. Great job!” – Jason Adams, Financial Analyst
I can hardly wait to get home and apply what I learned today.” – Cathy Murphy, Librarian