Interior Psychology uses the insights of neuroscience and psychology to make your home support connection with family and friends, enhance privacy for personal renewal, and create healing contact with nature – with style.
Interior Psychology is the perfect complement to Feng Shui and Interior Design.
Interiors Psychology is the science of how to create cozy and welcoming spaces within your home.
- Places that support connection with family and friends.
- Spaces that enhance intimacy.
- Spaces that encourage personal relaxation.
Clients have raved:
- How previously unused rooms are now the favorite room in the house.
- How mealtimes are more relaxed and are a time to connect with family.
- How the placement of a chair increases a client’s enjoyment of the beauty of nature.
Buildings must be able to receive a great deal of human energy and store it and even repay it with interest.
– Charles Moore, Architect
Interiors Psychology (also known as Environmental Psychology or Architectural Psychology) is an evidence-based social science that has been developing over the last sixty years. It combines aspects of psychology, sociology, anthropology and the latest in neuroscience. The goal is to create spaces that will support the human beings who use them.
I use Interior Psychology to help clients fill-in the gaps in translating Feng Shui from ancient Chinese culture to modern Western lifestyles. It is a non-mystical language which explaining the “why” behind my recommendations. Architectural Psychology provides insights into placement of furniture, color selection and the importance of personal treasures to make a space “feel right”.