Feng Shui Kids Bedrooms
Too often in the media (TV and magazines) children’s rooms are more an expression of the best intentions of the adults involved. These decorated rooms ignore a child’s need for self-expression, movement and the display of their personal treasures. A Feng Shui kids bedroom is a changeable space that responds to a child’s own needs and wishes.
Linda’s twenty years of Feng Shui experience – plus twenty years of experience working with children – gives her insights to create with you a bedroom your child grows with.
Kids’ bedrooms need space to play and places to store play stuff.
For Feng Shui Kids Bedrooms Linda works with you to:
- Identify the coziest bed placement for a good night’s sleep
- Suggest where and how to display their artwork, awards and mementos of family and friends.
- Discuss the best place for homework and how to set it up for comfort and focus.
- Recommend simple solutions that allows the room and its furniture to grow with your child.
- Guide you away from mistaken purchases that will not really meet the needs of you or your child.