About Linda Varone, RN, MA, CFS
Named Best of Boston® by Boston magazine. The only Feng Shui consultant so honored.
Shares a warm and practical approach to Feng Shui with clients and audiences nationwide. Working with families and businesses for over 20 years.
Offering a unique blend of Feng Shui, Interior Design and Interiors Psychology, I work with clients and audiences to create home and work space that are harmonious, welcoming, comfortable, functional and attractive – using what they already own.
- Feng Shui – Ancient wisdom for modern people to improve the harmony of your place and your personal energy,
- Interior Design – Style to enhance the beauty of your space
- Interiors Psychology – Modern insights and simple changes to your spaces for profound improvement in family connection and personal relaxation. And…
- A dash of Common Sense.
Professional Speaker for your group or organization:
I inform and entertain audiences nationwide about good design, the psychology behind it and the simple strategies to achieve it.
The Smarter Home Office: 8 Simple Steps to Increase Your Income, Inspiration and Comfort is a top-ranked book on Amazon for “home office design”.
In the Media
My expertise has been featured in Entrepreneur.com, The Boston Globe, Boston magazine, New England Home and Wired magazine. I have appeared on WCVB-TV’s Chronicle.
In 1992 I launched Linda Varone Feng Shui, working with people to create homes for connection with family and friends, personal relaxation and renewal, and the time to enjoy them.
My passion for working with people to improve their lives began with twenty years of clinical experience as a nurse. I earned a Master’s degree in psychology at Lesley University. I studied interior design at Boston Architectural College and architectural psychology at Tufts University. I earned a Certificate in Feng Shui Studies; one-year program, and have done hundreds of hours of additional professional level studies with internationally known Feng Shui Masters: Prof. Lin Yun, Denise Linn, Roger Green, Jean Haner, R D Chin and many others.
- National Speakers’ Association – Professional Member
- National Speakers’ Association New England – Board of Directors 2012-2015 and Chapter Member of the Year 2015
- Former Chapter President, International Feng Shui Guild, Massachusetts Chapter.
- Boston Architectural College – Guest Speaker and Specialty Thesis Advisor
- Best of Boston 2007
- National Speakers’ Association New England – Chapter Memeber of the Year – 20015