The Wealth/Abundance area of the Ba-Gua is in the back left corner of your home or space when the Ba-Gua is oriented to your front door. This is where you can place cures to help bring prosperity energy into your home and your life.
I tell my clients and students that “Wealth and Abundance” represents blessings – in both material and non-material form. Use this space to remind yourself of what you are grateful for.
Take a few minutes to look at what you have in your Wealth area. Does it represent the abundance you want in your life? Does it energize that space? Does it energize your spirit? Considering adding something there that represents the people, talents, and resources you have in your life.
- A family photo,
- a souvenir of a great vacation,
- a reminder of your great work colleagues.
If times are especially tough for you, right now, you may have to dig deeper to discover what you can be grateful for. But this deeper exploration will yield a renewed awareness of what is truly priceless in your life.
- A snapshot of the friend who is there for you – no matter what,
- a leaf or flower to remind you of the beauty of nature,
- a symbol of a belief or philosophy that give you comfort and guidance.
Take a few minutes to reflect on and honor your most precious blessings with an image, a memento or a written reminder to yourself.